1.OV2640 is a 1/4 inch CMOS ESP32 image sensor. The sensor is small in size and low in operating voltage. It provides the same functions as a single-chip camera and image processor.
2. Controlled by the SCCB bus, it can output 8/10-bit image data with various resolutions in the form of entire frame, sub-sampling, scaling and window extraction.
3. Support YUV RGB JPEG images.
4. The user can completely control the image quality, data format and transmission method.
5.D: 112° H: 96.2° wide-angle lens allows you to shoot a wide range of scenes within a short shooting distance
- Lens parameter: 4P+IR
- Focal length: 1.50±5%mm
- Pixel: 200w
- Aperture: 2.4±5%
- Lens type: 1/4inch
- Field of view: D: 112° H: 96.2°
- Analog circuit voltage: 2.8v-3.0v
- Distortion: Less than 1%
- Interface circuit voltage: 1.8v-2.8v
- Photosensitive chip: 0V2640
- Digital circuit voltage: 1.2V-1.5V
- Support YUV RGB JPEG