برد رسپبری پای پیکو Pico H
|+25 5 % 321,100 تومان|
|+50 7 % 312,700 تومان|
|+100 10 % 304,400 تومان|
|+300 12 % 296,000 تومان|
|+500 15 % 287,600 تومان|
The Raspberry Pi Pico H has a custom designed 40-pin header and a 3-pin JTAG connector pre-soldered. At its heart is RP2040, a Raspberry Pi-designed chip, which features two ARM Cortex-M0+ cores clocked at 133MHz with 256KB RAM, 26 GPIO pins, and a broad range of interfacing options. This is paired with 2MB of on-board QSPI Flash memory for code and data storage.
The board is programmable in Micro Python or C/C++, can be flashed using mass storage over USB, and has a wide input voltage range (~1.8 to 5.5V).
Note: The Raspberry Pi Pico is a completely different board than what you are used to from Raspberry Pi. This is a micro-controller, where the other boards are micro-computers.
- RP2040 microcontroller chip designed by Raspberry Pi in the United Kingdom
- Dual-core Arm Cortex M0+ processor, flexible clock running up to 133 MHz
- 264KB of SRAM, and 2MB of on-board Flash memory
- USB 1.1 with device and host support
- Low-power sleep and dormant modes
- Drag-and-drop programming using mass storage over USB
- 26x multi-function GPIO pins
- 2x SPI, 2x I2C, 2x UART, 3x 12-bit ADC, 16x controllable PWM channels
- Accurate clock and timer on-chip
- Temperature sensor
- Accelerated floating-point libraries on-chip
- 8x Programmable I/O (PIO) state machines for custom peripheral support
- Dimensions: 21mm(W) x 51.3mm(L) x 12.9mm(H)